Monday, December 2, 2013

The Warrior Heir - (PG-13)

213647

SURGEON GENERAL RATING - PG-13


This is an older fantasy that my brother recommended. The profanity is mild, but what you have to watch out for is the violence. Several people die in brutal/bloody ways. Although you don't generally see it happen, he describes the blood and the mangled bodies ("nearly ripped in half" sort of thing.)

Overall, I found it interesting but couldn't relate to the I-don't-know-what-I-want-but-I-like-to-whine main character. The stats presented here are for the first half of the book. (I made it to 7 of 11 CDs before I gave up.) But unless there was a surprise sex scene at the end, this should give you an idea if you want your teens reading it.


The Warrior Heir gets a (PG-13) rating for content.  

Three stars. 

(The STAR RATINGS on this blog represent MATURE CONTENT only. The less objectionable content, the higher the rating.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!